My beloved brother decided he wanted to get into cycling. I did what any devoted brother would do, and worked to put together for him the nicest bike I could find. It turned out to be a bike that had nicer parts than any bikes I owned at the time. It’s this bike:
Here’s the deets:
- 2012 Ridley Noah, with all of the aero enhancements (split fork and seatstays, aero frame shape, aero texture strips on leading edges)
- 56cm frame (measured from center of steerer tube to center of seat mast.
- Currently at 78cm from center of cranks to top of saddle. Will go up 2cm, or down as far as you want.
- Campagnolo Record drivetrain. 53/39 chainrings on Campy hollow carbon 172.5mm cranks. (Pedals not included). Campy 11 speed Record Carbon rear derailleur, 12-25 11 speed cassette. Campy Record 11 speed chain.
- Campagnolo Record brakes and brifters.
- New bar tape on Deda RHM02 handlebars with Bontrager 100mm x 7d stem.
- Fizik Pave Sport saddle
- Bontrager RL bottle cages and wireless computer.
- Fulcrum Racing 3 wheelset with Hutchinson Carbon Comp tires.
After two rides and thirty miles, my brother had the indecency to get promoted to Captain on the fire department, get married, have a baby, and otherwise engage in conduct that precluded him from giving this bike the love and attention that it required. Bad news for him. The good news (for you) is that this bike is now for sale, in the format as described above, with just 30 miles on it. This is a bike that has a $2,000 drivetrain on it. The wheels are $550. I’ll throw in everything else for free. That’s right. Buy this bike for $2,500.00. I’ll ship to the CONUS for actual cost (professional packaging and shipping by a reputable bike shop).
Seriously, it’s a fantastic bike, and needs a good home. Your home. This is the bike that prompted Eleanor Roosevelt to say, “America is all about speed. Hot, Nasty, Badass Speed.” You need this bike, this bike needs you. Synergy.
The bike is super-clean. There is one little imperfection in the clear plastic chain stay protector (shown). Otherwise, super clean.
Super fantastic internal cable routing.
Super amazing bike. For you.